The Arts League sponsors two popular annual fundraising events in support of Arts Council Northeast.
The Spring Garden Party is held in a lovely private home where members of the community are invited to purchase tickets to enjoy a delightful afternoon event hosted by the members and supporters of The Arts League.
- Festivities include bountiful dainty refreshments and a signature raffle of creative and artistic Spring baskets designed by Arts League members and supporters. There is also a small silent auction to be enjoyed while socializing.
- Entertainment includes demonstrations by local artists and musical presentations.
- Event proceeds go to Arts Council Northeast to fund Summer Arts College scholarships and other arts programs.
The annual Shining Stars Luncheon is a highly anticipated social event and is The Arts League’s signature fundraiser. The purpose of this event is to raise funds to support Arts Council Northeast while recognizing outstanding women volunteers (Shining Stars) for outstanding service to the community. Started in 1996, this year is the League’s 16th annual luncheon.
- Between 25 and 30 Shining Stars representing prominent charitable, cultural and civic organizations from North Tarrant County are honored each year.
- Nominating organizations purchase tickets and sponsor tables to attend the luncheon in support their Shining Stars and other honorees.
- Local artists donate wonderful art which is juried and offered for auction at a reception prior to the luncheon.
- There is also a Silent Auction, Live Auction, and Raffle.
- Event proceeds go to Arts Council Northeast to fund grants to arts-related organizations and support of other arts programs.
Click here for more information on Shining Stars!
More information Coming Soon